Introducing Nexus Nutrition
At Nexus Fitness, we want to help our members and others become the best version of themselves by building healthy lifestyles.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Meag Hengeveld to offer Nexus Nutrition, a personalized nutrition plan that fits your needs and lifestyles. What makes Nexus Nutrition different from traditional diet plans or health kicks is that this unique one-on-one nutrition coaching program is tailored around the individual. Meag is there to help you and adjust to your needs every step of the way.
Nexus Nutrition spans 12 weeks and is focused on education. At the conclusion of the 12 weeks, you will not only have the results you wanted, but the knowledge for how to fuel your body without feeling guilty over certain foods in the long term. If your goal is weight loss, muscle gain or performance nutrition, Nexus Nutrition will get you there.
Who is Meag? After working in restaurants for several years, she quickly realized she wanted to help people have a healthier relationship with food. She graduated from Jacksonville State University with a degree in dietetics in 2016. Ever since earning her degree, she’s worked one-on-one with people helping them get the body composition results they want, and educating them on how foods work with their bodies, so that they are able to sustain (and enjoy!) a healthy lifestyle. You can also learn more about Meag’s personal journey with nutrition in her blog linked here.
How does Nexus Nutrition work?
- The first step of the program is a free consultation with Meag. This consultation does not mean you are ready to commit; it simply allows you to meet Meag, so she can understand your goals. We also encourage you to ask any questions you might have about the program and different program options during this consultation.
- Once you have decided that Nexus Nutrition is the right fit, Meag will send you our health questionnaire to complete. This will help you decide which program option is best for you!
- Next, Meag will sit down with you to review the initial meeting and health questionnaire to help create your personalized plan. Then, your 12 weeks will begin!
- Over the next 12 weeks of the program, you will receive guidance from Meag to help answer any questions, provide support and be your biggest advocate! We encourage you to communicate with Meag to let her know what is working and what might be a challenge during your process. This way, Meag can make adjustments for you to ensure you see success!
One of the most important things to do during these 12 weeks is to remain consistent. To ensure that you are on the right track, there will be weigh-ins twice a week and pictures taken once a week. Every month, Meag will also take your measurements. She will use these metrics to determine if there is anything that needs to be adjusted in your plan.
At the end of the 12 weeks, you will see the results! Not only will you have reached your goal, but you will feel much more confident in your nutrition and your body. Throughout the program, Meag will give you the tools to make this change a sustainable lifestyle, so your results are not just a one-time win.
You can sign up for your free Nexus Nutrition consultation here or by emailing Meag at email@example.com!
What makes this program different from the other diet programs I have tried?
Nexus Nutrition is different from the rest because we have different options based on your level of need. If prepping, logging food, grocery shopping and cooking are things you don’t have time for, we have a plan that fits you! Some examples of programs include following macros, a meal plan, providing all meals for you. No matter what plan fits your lifestyle, we tailor it to you.
Are there different programs I can choose from?
Yes! One option is one-on-one nutrition coaching. This plan provides you with a personalized macro plan or meal plan that can be adjusted as your body needs.
Another option is pre-made meals. The number of meals can be adjusted by 7, 14 or 21 meals per week. These meals are made specifically to fit your meal plan needs.
All program options include check-ins/weigh-ins twice a week, 24/7 email access to Meag, accountability through Meag and in-person or video consultation every two weeks.
If Nexus Nutrition isn’t for me, can I cancel during the 12 weeks?
Since permanent results require commitment, we don’t offer money back for cancellations. However, we understand that emergencies can happen, so we will work with you based on the situation.
What does pricing look like?
- 1-on-1 nutrition coaching: $149/month or $400 upfront for 3 months ($50 discount)
- If meals are added:
- 7 meals a week: $11 per meal
- 14 meals a week: $10.50 per meal
- 21 meals a week: $10 per meal
How do I sign up?
To learn more or schedule your consultation today, email Meag at firstname.lastname@example.org.